25 Things You Don’t Know About MePosted: August 17, 2015
Happy Monday! Thank you so much for stopping by today and checking out my blog. I thought to myself…self why not start off the week with some fun facts about yourself to share with your followers. I can actually share way more than 25 things about myself but I figure I wouldn’t bore you.
1. I get teased a lot by my gal pals because I have never died my hair.
2. I am a serious sloppy neat freak.
3. I love roller coasters! The higher and faster the better!
4. I still mourn my grandmother’s death after 12years. I loved that lady with all my heart.
5. I can put my foot to my mouth and in my mouth….literally. I dry my toe nails by blowing on them.
6. I am terrified of any animal that is slimy…including men!
7. I am a chronic nail biter. I hate that!!
8. My favorite movie is The Wiz and can sing every song word for word. “Slide some oil to me”.
9. I make amazing garlic green beans.
10. My favorite color is green…obviously
11. I don’t have any tattoos. I had a belly button piercing but no tattoos.
12. I am addicted to baby oil gel….any brand. I love for my body to be greasy and smooth.
13. I cry easily….very sensitive
14. I curse like a sailor when I get angry & drunk. So un-lady like I know…work in progress
15. I love the smell of a cigar when a smoker first lights it up.
16. I despise a liar!!!
17. I love hard and can’t let go easily.
18. I am self-conscience about my body…especially my ass.
19. I am my mother’s youngest child and my father’s oldest.
20. I set fire to my mother’s house at 15yrs old cooking French fries and accidentally fell asleep.
21. I’m obsessed with making lists.
22. I love food that is made with yellow curry.
23. I played the violin in middle school.
24. My dream job was to be a pilot. I had two strikes against me, bad at math and bad vision.
25. My love of my life is my amazing 9yr old daughter Janiya who blessed me on Thanksgiving day 2005 with her presences.
Welp there you have it now you know a little more about me than you probably cared to know! LOL
Have a GREAT week!!