I had to write a quick post about this small piece of heaven I found here on earth aka Macaron Queen! I personally have never had the palate for macarons or so I thought until about a few months ago when I received some from Florida in a gift basket. I was so surprised to find that not only did I like them but I LOVE them! So from that first encounter I have been on the mad hunt to find the best macarons Atlanta has to offer.
Now let me retract for a moment because that was not the first time I have tried macarons I actually purchased some from a “department” store that shall remain nameless and took a bite of the most awful creation on earth. I said to myself as I tossed that hard, tasteless, expired and stale cookie in the trash “Ewww the French can’t possibly enjoy such a thing”.
Fast forward to this past Saturday when my bestie and I happened to stroll into Perimeter mall and there it stood the Macaron Queen kiosk. I was in “aww” I tell you so once I came to my senses I placed an order and took a bite of heaven I tell you! My friends they were the BEST tasting macarons I have had thus far and made fresh every day.
“A French macaron is a confectionery whose name is derived from an Italian word “maccarone” meaning paste. It is meringue-based: made from a mixture of egg whites, almond flour, and both granulated and confectionery sugar. “
Madame Macaron who is the creator of these amazing delights studied the art of French Pastry Baking in Paris and quickly becoming the top pastry chef in the market. If you are a lover of macaroons or a connoisseur of fine desserts Macaron Queen is made for you. They have two locations with a third one on the way so stop buy and taste the best macaroons ever. Visit the locations or online www.macaronqueen.com
Macaron Queen Locations:
LENOX MALL KIOSK (b/w Macy’s & Armani) 3393 Peachtree Rd NE. Atlanta, GA 30326
PERIMETER MALL KIOSK (Main Entrance in Front of Michael Kors) 4400 Ashford Dunwoody Rd NE Atlanta, GA 30346
COMING SOON NORTH POINT MALL KIOSK 1000 North Point Circle Alpharetta, Georgia 30022
As they say in France ”bon ap·pé·tit” and of course you can thank me later!
*SIDE NOTE The French spell Macaron with one O while here in the USA we add two O’s*
“Do Good. Be Dope. Stay Fly. Live Different.”
You know how we do here on the blog on Fridays!! Glasses in the air, pinkies out and “clink” we made it!! It has been a great productive week for Silhouette and we appreciate you for stopping by to check us out today. Ok, let’s get right into the post about this amazing upcoming event on October 14th, 2015. So last year me and fellow blogger Shay of JChanet (www.jchanet.com) decided to take a chance and check out this fashion show and I am so glad that we did. The Ragtrade fashion show last year was everything that a well produced fashion show should be.
I was impressed by the organized check in process, the gift bags, the sponsors and of course the amazing talent of the featured designers was the best part of all. I am excited about this years event and will be front and center to view the new talent of fresh designers. Check out the video below from last years event and then go to the EventBrite
Search RagTrade and purchase your tickets today!
“Do Good. Be Dope. Stay Fly. Live Different”
We have great news to share from Silhouette Public Relations!
We are truly pleased with the progression of our website and our commitment to give back. We are super excited about the online launch of our T-Shirts and Tote Bag for charity program. This week you can visit our online section on our website and purchase our T-Shirts and Tote Bag to benefit St Jude Children’s Hospital. This has been something on our “to do” list for some time now and with the help of a great team working together behind the scene it’s a reality.
Non-profit Charities and other organizations are so important to our society. They create programs and services that greatly benefit the general public and those who are in need. Part of the proceeds from each item sold will be donated to our charity of choice which is St. Jude Children’s Hospital. If you would like to purchase your tote or t-shirt today please send an email to Info@silhouetteprm.com to place your order.
As always, thank you in advance for your support!
Silhouette Public Relations
Happy Monday! Thank you so much for stopping by today and checking out my blog. I thought to myself…self why not start off the week with some fun facts about yourself to share with your followers. I can actually share way more than 25 things about myself but I figure I wouldn’t bore you.
1. I get teased a lot by my gal pals because I have never died my hair.
2. I am a serious sloppy neat freak.
3. I love roller coasters! The higher and faster the better!
4. I still mourn my grandmother’s death after 12years. I loved that lady with all my heart.
5. I can put my foot to my mouth and in my mouth….literally. I dry my toe nails by blowing on them.
6. I am terrified of any animal that is slimy…including men!
7. I am a chronic nail biter. I hate that!!
8. My favorite movie is The Wiz and can sing every song word for word. “Slide some oil to me”.
9. I make amazing garlic green beans.
10. My favorite color is green…obviously
11. I don’t have any tattoos. I had a belly button piercing but no tattoos.
12. I am addicted to baby oil gel….any brand. I love for my body to be greasy and smooth.
13. I cry easily….very sensitive
14. I curse like a sailor when I get angry & drunk. So un-lady like I know…work in progress
15. I love the smell of a cigar when a smoker first lights it up.
16. I despise a liar!!!
17. I love hard and can’t let go easily.
18. I am self-conscience about my body…especially my ass.
19. I am my mother’s youngest child and my father’s oldest.
20. I set fire to my mother’s house at 15yrs old cooking French fries and accidentally fell asleep.
21. I’m obsessed with making lists.
22. I love food that is made with yellow curry.
23. I played the violin in middle school.
24. My dream job was to be a pilot. I had two strikes against me, bad at math and bad vision.
25. My love of my life is my amazing 9yr old daughter Janiya who blessed me on Thanksgiving day 2005 with her presences.
Welp there you have it now you know a little more about me than you probably cared to know! LOL
Have a GREAT week!!