In My Kit Makeup Review: Graftobian Oxyderm MoisturizerPosted: August 5, 2014
Can you believe that it’s August already? Soon the season will change into autumn (my favorite) by the way and it should be time for you to change up your wardrobe and makeup routine. I have been on a serious mission to find the best moisturizer I can to prevent “Father Time” from doing what he does best…..tell the world your age!!! In my quest to find such moisturizer I stumbled upon this amazing company Camera Ready Cosmetics http://camerareadycosmetics.com/ which sells the most fantastic makeup products I have every used…..thus far. I have ordered a few products from this company and have nothing but positives remarks about them.
I have been using Oxyderm moisturizer for over a month now and I am so pleased that I just had to share this product with you. I have listed some of the amazing benefits of using this product:
• Oil-free hydration – gel-like consistency absorbs completely into skin for a weightless finish
• Hyaluronic Acid – retains 1000 times its weight in water for ultimate suppleness
• Aloe Leaf Extract – known for its healing properties, aloe leaf soothes and calms
• Shea Butter Extract – high fatty acid content helps skin retain moisture and improves elasticity
• Grape Seed Extract – powerhouse anti-oxidant that inhibits free radical formation, promoting youthful-looking skin
• Improves overall texture
• Enhances clarity
• Balances tone
• Reduces puffiness
• Minimizes fine lines
• Safe for all skin types
Looking for a GREAT moisturizer I highly recommend this product. Read my blog often I think maybe a giveaway is in order for this product! Retail price $25.00 and worth every dollar!!!