Buckhead Bottle Bar & Bistro ReviewPosted: February 25, 2014
Buckhead Bottle Bar & Bistro Review
Hello my fellow “Foodies” I hope you had a wonderful weekend that was very relaxing and enjoyable. This past weekend I had to opportunity to visit the highly over exaggerated hot spot called Buckhead Bottle Bar & Bistro for a birthday dinner. You can tell from my 1 out of 5 star rating that this is not going to be a good review for them. I will be fair about this review and of course this is MY OPINION and what my preferences are while dining out, so let’s begin shall we? The location was very easy to get to and I love the décor of the restaurant once inside, the greeter Paul was great and our waitress Ashley was outstanding. The one star rating my fellow “foodies “sums up my experience and of course all opinions are different, just want to give you my review. I will not go into detail of every little thing that pissed me off and make this review 33 pages so below you will find the “CliffsNotes” of the “Who, What, When, Where & How”. Hope this review is helpful………
- Be prepared to have $10 cash to self parking or use the Valet Parking.
- If you have a large party, be sure 70% of your guest are there.
- Careful with the drinks….very pricey after two my tab was close to $20
- The menu is small and the Tacos (2jerk 1shrimp ) were a $11 disappointment
- No matter how much you are spending you have 2 hours to dine
- The space becomes a disco around 10pm so come early if you want to avoid the crowd
- Nice Hookah & normal “shallow” crowd of “wannabes”