Buckhead Bottle Bar & Bistro Review
Hello my fellow “Foodies” I hope you had a wonderful weekend that was very relaxing and enjoyable. This past weekend I had to opportunity to visit the highly over exaggerated hot spot called Buckhead Bottle Bar & Bistro for a birthday dinner. You can tell from my 1 out of 5 star rating that this is not going to be a good review for them. I will be fair about this review and of course this is MY OPINION and what my preferences are while dining out, so let’s begin shall we? The location was very easy to get to and I love the décor of the restaurant once inside, the greeter Paul was great and our waitress Ashley was outstanding. The one star rating my fellow “foodies “sums up my experience and of course all opinions are different, just want to give you my review. I will not go into detail of every little thing that pissed me off and make this review 33 pages so below you will find the “CliffsNotes” of the “Who, What, When, Where & How”. Hope this review is helpful………
- Be prepared to have $10 cash to self parking or use the Valet Parking.
- If you have a large party, be sure 70% of your guest are there.
- Careful with the drinks….very pricey after two my tab was close to $20
- The menu is small and the Tacos (2jerk 1shrimp ) were a $11 disappointment
- No matter how much you are spending you have 2 hours to dine
- The space becomes a disco around 10pm so come early if you want to avoid the crowd
- Nice Hookah & normal “shallow” crowd of “wannabes”
I spy with my little fashion eye the beautiful Lupita Nyong’o and honestly at this point it will have to take a complete fashion blackout to miss her beauty and style. Lupita has single handily turned any Red Carpet event into her personal fashion catwalk and I personally can’t get enough of this stunning Kenyan beauty. I will not bore you with all the details of where she was born and that she is fluent in English, Spanish, Swahili and Luo or the fact that she is an actress and film director. However, I will say that she is very smart, comes from great parents and her “middle class, suburban” life was the perfect platform for her do a double back flip and nail a perfect “10” landing each and every time she graces a red carpet.
Lupita also graduated from Hampshire College with a degree in film and theatre studies and subsequently enrolled in the acting program at the Yale School of Drama. She also was the recipient of the Herschel Williams Prize “awarded to acting students with outstanding ability” during the 2011-2012 school year. She has beauty, a body and brains, what a winning combination! So with all of that said let’s dive right into the real reason why we are reading this post….her impeccable style that we simply adore!
Below are some of my favorite “slayed” looks from this “starlet” I am sure she will continue to dazzle and amaze us with more fashion to come. Congratulations Lupita this is your time!!
Are you sure you are ready to hire a Publicist? Advice from Silhouette Public Relations and Management could help you decide.
Congratulations on the success of your business! Now you are ready to expand and drum up more exposure for your company…..but should you? Are you ready? Have you done your research on PR firms? Do you know what is needed for your brand for a successful campaign?
If you can answer the above questions with a solid YES! Again congratulations, you have done your research and ready to go out and hire a reputable Public Relations company to get more business and exposure for your brand. If the answer is a hesitating, well yeah I guess…then you are in need of some guidance and helpful tips in choosing the right PR firm for your business. Silhouette Public Relations and Management is an emerging PR firm located in AtlantaGeorgia. Silhouette PR focuses on emerging Fashion Designers, and CEO Ursula Hodge have offered some great tips for you to use in choosing a PR firm to represent you and your brand.
“My first question when a potential client seeks representation from my company, usually is this…”Why do you feel you need to hire a Publicist for your business?” says Ursula. My staff and I want to make sure that you are in need of a Publicist and not just because you want one, or the “in thing” to have at the moment. The advice below offered by Silhouette Public Relations and Management should be your first step of research when seeking a Public Relations Firm.
- First you would want to pick a company that specializes in what suits your needs and the vision of your company. If you have a novelty cupcake shop then seeking representation from a music based PR company is not exactly a good fit. A firm that specializes in media relations would be a great start no matter what business you have.
- Next, you would want to be sure that hiring a PR firm would be an asset for yourcompany. If gaining media exposure to direct more customers to your business is your ultimate goal then hiring a PR firm would be a great asset to your company
A good PR firm will have solid contacts with the media; don’t be afraid to ask for references.
- Be sure that the PR firm is excited and extremely supportive of your business.The PR Company should be asking you just as many questions about your business as you should be asking about the PR firm level of expertise. This should be a two sided interview, do your research on the PR firm before agreeing to set up a meeting.
4. Finally, choose a PR firm that will be flexible enough to fit your ever changing needs and the growth of you business. Make sure the PR firm will be flexible with the terms of a retainer agreement but even with the cost if necessary. PR firms with the option of agreeing to a retainer or month to month contract as Silhouette Public Relations and Management offers could be the perfect match for your small business.
Based in AtlantaGeorgia, Silhouette Inc is a rapidly growing fashion public relations firm specializing in emerging designers and businesses in the fashion industry. At Silhouette Inc. we understand that exposure through all facets of media and business management is crucial to a brand’s success and most importantly survival. We search high and low for emerging design clients as well as established businesses who would like to gain more exposure for there company and there brand. Silhouette Inc offers the luxury of having a great Public Relations firm behind you that stays within your budget. We keep your brand ahead of the curve by diligently working to develop, maintain and utilize relationships with key editors, bloggers, stylists, sponsors, and other influential industry members. We also manage daily business functions to keep your brand organized and professional.
Silhouette Inc. represent the extension of your brand, we firmly stand behind you because we are your brand.
We are the “Silhouette” of your success!
Silhouette Public Relations
It’s that time of the year again when all of the “Fashionista and Fashionindos” descend upon the city that never sleeps aka New York City!! I will admit that I thought NYFW Fall 2014 would not get off to a great start mainly due to the relentless weather that Mother Nature has thrashed upon us. To my surprise and many others who were literally sliding into their seats are very grateful that fashion week kicked off very nice, and none the less ON TIME!!
I decided to forgo the snow, ice and possible flight delays and settled on watching many live streams shows courtesy of www.Style.com from the comfort of my office and a chai tea latte in hand. The first show that I was able to catch was Richard Chai Fall 2014 Collection. Richard Chai is no stranger to the fashion world, he is a New York native and use to design for MARC by Marc Jacobs. Richard’s collection was full of flowing skirts, plaid, leather and of course silk. I was surprise to see the inclusion of what appeared to be “Sequenced Harlem Pants” ummm I thought we were like over that phase and elevated our style choices and saved our eyeballs at the same time, however I loved the pants! Check out the three looks below of Richard Chai Fall 2014 Collection.
I just had to write a brief post on this adorable sweater that I found on http://www.forever21.com website. This is the cutest sweater for upcoming “Love Bug Day” aka Valentine’s Day with your date. This sweater received great reviews, so many that I just had to order one myself. Check back in a few weeks when I have had the chance to wear and review this cute sweater. Don’t forget to share your Valentine’s Day pictures! Email me your hottest VDay outfit to be featured on this blog!